Saturday, August 02, 2008

Back...with a Vengence!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it back safely and soundly (albeit possibly a couple pounds heavier from living off the standard Midwestern diet of beer and cheese). Now before you think I'm getting all "Twitter" on you with these barebones micro entries, I just wanted to get the news of my return out of the way instead of being awkwardly shoehorned into another entry (which, as always, will be thought provoking and of the highest standards of internet based social commentary).

So to bookend this little week plus long hiatus here are the clips from the intro to "Welcome Back Kotter", Mase's "Welcome Back", and some random post writers' strike CBS Welcome Back promo.







It's kind of like a slot machine...except you lose every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment