Friday, July 06, 2012

Last night I went to sleep in Detroit City.

If any friends or acquaintances are curious as to how my recent trip to Detroit on pizza business went, I have gone through the trouble of hastily putting together a montage of random shots I took with my phone while out there (with a few bonus Canadian shots thrown in). I considered perhaps writing a long, detailed, entry about my travels but for me I've always found that there is no better way to tell a story than through a series of arbitrary images without any commentary or context; preferably with an accompanying KISS song. Besides, if you go by the standard conversion of one picture equating to a thousand words then you're getting the equivalent of like a novel length, fifty to sixty thousand word, travelogue. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment