Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Victor's Ultimate Birthday "Meh"-ga Mix '18

I was going to say I really slacked on posting the follow up to my best of Mega Mix this year but looking at the span of time between posts last year I might be slightly ahead of schedule. Bully.

Perhaps I should have gotten these out sooner since the task of culling out the bottom two tracks per mix should be 33% easier this year. I only received two mixes this time around instead of the usual three. Although I did have to come up with 4 personal songs I disliked to hit the minimum 8 needed to post an 8Track.

It's an interesting exercise trying to come up with songs you hate. It's easy to recognize a song you hate when it randomly comes on the radio or while streaming, but to sit down and intentionally list out a few is not an effortless process. One normally doesn't think too often about songs they dislike nor are they readily available; you have to do a little mental searching. Coming up with the four additional tracks wasn't a significant struggle or anything but I would have an easier time coming up with 100 tracks I loved versus 100 tracks I hated.

That's not to say I hated any of the bottom songs I got this year, it's all relative with them. I had to pick two. As for the four personal songs I added to the end, I would say they'd likely be in my 100 most hated tracks list if I ever sat down and thought about it.

Roll the ugliness!

2 comments:

  1. Let me tell you something...

    What I'm going to tell you might sound kind of creepy, and maybe even a little "supernatural"

    WHAT if you could just press "PLAY" to listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY into your LIFE?

    I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!

    Think it's too EASY? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?!?

    Well, Let me tell you the news.

    Sometimes the most magical miracles life has to offer are the SIMPLEST!!

    Honestly, I will provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a REAL "miracle wealth building tone" I developed...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You just press "PLAY" and the money will start coming into your life... starting pretty much right away...

    TAP here now to PLAY this magical "Miracle Abundance Tone" - it's my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete