Saturday, January 31, 2009

Classic Victor: "Internet Misinformation Database"

Today's classic Victor entry comes from all the way back in September 22, 2008; America's infatuation with Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" was waning, Lehman Brothers had just filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Paul Newman was terminally ill, and I made this little post:

Internet Misinformation Database

The good people at the IMDB have yet to fix any of my incorrectly credited roles. In contrast, for all the arguments there are against its reliability, Wikipedia would have immediately fixed a problem like that. I hope, they never fix it though, it's a pretty neat little spot of the web to occupy (plus I would have to update all my resumes again). Of all my fake roles, I am most eagerly waiting for the producers of "Days of Our Lives" to bring back my character of "Bailiff Sullivan." I figure if "Guiding Light" can have ESPN football analyst goon Mark Schlereth on in a reoccuring role, why not bring back the big V.

No comments:

Post a Comment